From the Close Out Day view of the Dispatch Board, be sure the following fields are filled in correctly. You can find details on doing a Close Out Day in the “Get Up and Running” course in the Help Center.
From the Dispatch Board, select “Close Out Day” from the dropdown list:
The "Close Out Day" view is pre-built into SA accounts. It includes the column selection "Close Out Day". The "Close Out Day" column can be added to any view on the Dispatch Board.
Note: Jobs must be completed before they will appear on the Job Costing report. They do not have to be invoiced for them to appear. You also can click any of the fields below to edit them manually if needed.
You will need to verify that Jobs have a status of "complete" to see the data from those Jobs in Job Costing Reports. Additionally, these fields on the Dispatch Board affect Job Costing Reports:
- Hours (Budgeted Hours) - This should have been added when the job was added to a client.
- Start and End Times - Verify that these look correct for the job.
- Job Rate - This is the per-visit rate you intend to invoice the client. Additionally, this value is used to calculate the Invoice Amount if the service is set to be billed hourly.
- Actual Job Time - This is the “Hours” column. It is simply the total actual time the resource was clocked into the job. Additionally, this is used in calculating the Invoice Amount if the service is set to be billed hourly.
- Number of resources on a team - This is the Men column. It’s very important, because this is used to calculate dollars per staff hour on a job. Additionally, this is used in calculating the Invoice Amount if the service is set to be billed hourly.
- Products - If Products were on the Job, based on options that were chosen, the product quantity may need to be confirmed and/or added to the invoice.