Statistics can be used to manually track data points. To view and use Statistics, the user role and right will need to enabled.
- Navigate to Settings > Statistic Types.
- Click Add Statistic Type in the top right.
- Fill out the fields in the overlay.
- Description - Description of the data you are tracking.
- Show in Dashboard - The Dashboard column selection that will load this data.
- Report Type Selection - The type of data being tracked.
- Click Save and repeat for any additional types needed.
- Navigate to Settings > Statistics.
- Click Add Statistic.
- Fill out the fields in the overlay. This is where you are manually entering the data to be tracked.
- Statistic Type - Select the Type for this data entry.
- Date - The date for this data entry.
- Value - The value for the data being tracked. For example, on 2/6/23, two Client complaints were received.
- Click Save and repeat as necessary for all data points.
- Navigate to Reports > Report Center.
- On the lefthand side, choose SA Dashboard to add to the existing dashboard or Create Dashboard to make your own.
- Click the Add Tab icon.
- The Visual Gallery overlay will appear. Search for and select the Statistics column specified in the Statistic Type created previously. Select Done to add the chart to the Dashboard.
- The chart will then display any Statistic with a date that falls within the last 5 days.