You can create a new Form from a blank Form or by using a pre-built Form template. Form templates are entirely customizable so you can add or edit all fields to meet your needs. Using a template can help save you a lot of time when adding fields to a Form.
To create a new Form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Marketing > Forms.
- Click Add Form in the top right.
- To use a template, select the Prebuilt Forms option in the top right of the Form Builder overlay.
- Fill out the Form Settings as needed, and then select the Add Field tab.
- Select a Field type from the left panel to insert it at the end of the Form on the right.
- To edit the field, click the white area next to it. This will open the Field Settings so you can manage the name and other field options.
- You can also reorder the fields by clicking and dragging the same white space.
- When you're done adding your fields, select the Form Layout tab. This allows you to change layout-related settings, including adding a CAPTCHA to help with spam submissions.
- Once done, click Save & Close.