Contracts and Installment Plan pricing can be updated in bulk from the list views of each respective feature.
Note: Monthly values will only be updated if the existing price exceeds zero. For example, if you have a rate of $50 for November but $0 for December, only November will be updated in a Bulk Price Update.
To update Contract prices in bulk, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Accounting > Contracts.
- Place a checkmark next to the Contracts you wish to update. You can use filters to narrow down the list if needed.
- Hover over actions and choose Bulk Price Update.
- If you placed a checkmark next to the Contracts you wish to update, leave Update Only Select Contracts selected. If you did not select any items and want to update all Contracts that meet the filter criteria, choose Update All Contracts in Filter.
- Select a flat Dollar or Percent Amount, enter the value, and choose a Rounding Rules option.
- Click Update to apply the price update.
To update Installment Plan prices in bulk, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Accounting > Installment Plans.
- Put a checkmark next to the Installment Plans you wish to update.
- Expand the Advanced Actions and click Bulk Price Update.
- Select a flat Dollar or Percent Amount, enter the value, and select a Rounding Rule.
- Click Bulk Update to apply the price update.