The Service Autopilot FleetSharp integration allows you to track vehicle locations and create geofences to receive real-time alerts when a vehicle enters or exits a location.
To activate your FleetSharp integration, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Locate the FleetSharp panel and click Activate.
- The Activate FleetSharp dialog will appear. Enter the Username and Password provided to you after signing up with FleetSharp and then click Activate.
Tip: Once your integration is activated, SA sends your clients' information to FleetSharp. FleetSharp creates the geofences and sends that data back to SA. It's best practice to wait 24 hours for this process to complete before using FleetSharp to ensure you have access to all features.
- You'll notice the FleetSharp panel changes:
If you get a new tracker or change the name of a tracker, click Sync Trackers to pull in and update that data. If there is an issue with a client's geofence, click Sync Clients to manually create or update those geofences in FleetSharp.
- Use the "Employees, Teams, and Assets" section to manage which Resources are assigned to your trackers. To edit the assignment, click the green Notepad icon:
- The Match Employees, Teams, and Assets overlay appears. Use the dropdown lists to assign a Resource to a tracker. Click Save when you're done.
For more information, check out our FleetSharp FAQs in the Help Center.