In a Franchise, a third party or Franchisee runs a business on behalf of the company or the Franchisor.
The Franchisor is the governing entity or master account, whereas the Franchisee is the constituent or sub-account. The Franchisor has access to the Franchisee as an owner.
What Does this Feature Offer?
- The Franchisor can view all their Franchisees on the Franchise list page.
- The Franchisor can log into and manage each of their Franchisee SA accounts from the Franchise list page.
- Both the Franchisor and Franchisees can View and Download from the Franchise Marketplace.
- Allows the Franchisor to publish the following information to the Franchise Marketplace:
- Custom Fields
- Gives the Franchisor the ability to see three key reports for their Franchisees:
- Revenue Report
- Conversions Report
- Sales Summary Report