With the updated Document Editor, you can create documents and email templates that are specifically designed and formatted for mobile viewing:
To create a document for mobile devices, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Documents.
- Click Add Document.
- Fill in the Document Settings overlay then click Save to open the Document Editor.
- Select a template to build from.
- Under the navigation bar, click the Mobile icon to switch to the mobile preview.
Warning: You cannot edit your document using the Preview button.
You must select the Desktop or Mobile icon to preview and edit your document in each format.
- Click the ROWS tab to add rows to your document.
Tip: Use the panel on the right to control your Row Properties. For example, you can choose to hide a row on Desktop or Mobile devices by selecting the corresponding Hide on icon:
- Click the CONTENT tab to add content blocks to your rows.
Tip: Use the panel on the right to control your Content Properties. For example, you can choose to hide a content block on Desktop or Mobile devices by selecting the corresponding "Hide" on icon:
- When you're done, click Save then click Close.