We have focused on high-priority issues for this release with many bugs being fixed, including report center, mobile, and invoicing issues. We have also added some improvements to features, such as Client account optimizations and improvements to alerts. Lastly, we have a few new items including new alerts and new features for the custom document editor.
Updates to Correct System Issues
Improvements Added to SA
Client Page All Upcoming - We have made updates to the jobs ‘All Upcoming’ section on the Client page. This has added notable improvements to the load time, reducing the wait for reviewing future jobs. Additional similar optimizations are coming in future releases.
Reactivate Client Prompt - We made a change when creating jobs from approved estimate items. If the account is deactivated or cancelled, you will now be prompted to reactivate the account before creating jobs. This was done to prevent a situation where you could choose to create jobs for a former client, but then the jobs would disappear.
Alert Improvements - We have made several changes and updates to alerts, including the ability to click on the actionable item directly from the alert.
- Ticket Alert - We have enhanced Ticket alerts by introducing an option to access more detailed information directly from the alert. Upon receiving an alert regarding a ticket change, users can now click on the alert, which will open a new tab directly to the corresponding ticket. This allows for quicker review and enables users to take action as needed.
- Estimate Accepted Alert - We have enhanced the Estimate Accepted alert to add the ability to open the estimate from the alert. You can now click on the Estimate Accepted alert and a new tab will open with the estimate. This allows for quicker access to review and take action on that estimate.
- Master Scheduled Expiring Alert - We have enhanced the Master Schedule Expiring alert to add the ability to review that master schedule. You can now click on the Master Schedule Expiring alert and a new tab will open the master schedule editor so you can make updates. This will create quicker access for review and action to take place.
- Package Expiring Alert - We have enhanced the Package Expiring alert to add the ability to review the master package. You can now click on the Package Expiring alert and a new tab will open the master package editor so you can make updates. This will create quicker access for review and action to take place.
New Alert Types - We have added two new alerts.
- Client Unsubscribed Alert - You now have a new alert that you will see in your account when a client unsubscribes from all email categories that you send. The ‘Client Unsubscribed” alert will be created when a client opens marketing or automation emails and uses the Unsubscribe link to opt out of all email categories. If you see this alert, you can click on it and the client’s account will be opened in a new tab so you can take action to follow up with the client.
- Export Ready Alert - You will now see the 'Export Ready' alert when an export is ready to download. You will be able to click this alert to download the Export.
New Drive Time Trigger (Legacy App) - We have added a new automation trigger called ‘Drive time started’. This new trigger will start an automation when a visit is set to the Driving status on the dispatch board via the mobile app. This update will allow you to send “On the way.” notifications to your clients who have work scheduled! This trigger only works for legacy app users at this time. Team app users will be included in the future.
Document Editor Improvements - The document editor has been updated for an improved experience.
- Save Rows - You can save custom rows as templates to be used later for making other documents.
- Mobile Design Mode - You can now edit your documents while using a mobile view of the document. This will allow you to see an accurate view of what the document will look like on a mobile device as you make changes to the document.
New Optimized Dispatch Board - After the December release, you will see a new menu option under Scheduling called Dispatch Board (New). The general look and feel of this dispatch board will be similar to what you experience today, but we have spent many months optimizing and scaling the dispatch board to deliver a better experience. We intend to continue to improve and optimize for speed over the next few months to ensure that SA scales with your growing businesses. We want to hear your feedback, so be sure to leave it when prompted. You can continue to use the current/old dispatch board interchangeably, but we hope you adopt the new one!