This article covers how to create/add a new Team and assign resources to a Team.
To add a new Team, go to Team > Teams. Click the "Add Team" button.
An overlay will appear where you can add the following under the "Team Details" tab:
- Enter a Description
- Enter a Team Code. This should be shorthand for the Team. It will show up on the scheduling screens. An example would be a Team named "Maintenance Truck 1" you might call "MTruck1."
- If you use route sheets you can select a Default Route Sheet Format.
- Check Show in Calendar if you want your Team to appear as a resource on the Calendar.
- Choose the color of the Map Icon/Calendar Color.
- Enter a Map Code if you want the Team to appear as a specific color on the Dispatch Board map.
- Enter a Starting Address, City, State and Zip. You would enter this information if the Team starts their day from a location other than the company address. This address will be used to route.
You don't need to add Team assignments when setting up a new Team. However, if you want to assign default resources to your new Team, the following needs to be done:
- Click on the "Team Assignments" tab.
- Click Add Assignment.
- Choose the resource from the drop down menu.
- Select the days of the week the resource will be on the Team.
- Repeat, as necessary, to add all resources.
- Click "Save."