Welcome to Service Autopilot!
We are thrilled to have you as a new Member and want to do everything possible to help you succeed.
What to Expect
Your first interaction will be a Pre-Flight call with an Implementation Consultant. They will get you started by scheduling your introductory class. New Members attend a series of four hands-on classes that show you how to set up and begin incorporating SA into your business.
Here are a few tips:
- We strongly recommend that you use Firefox or Chrome to run Service Autopilot. This applies to both Mac and PC users.
- We don't advise using Internet Explorer with Service Autopilot, because this browser is not up to date on current standards.
Where Should I Start?
After helping 3000+ companies implement Service Autopilot, we have found our most successful Members focus on the following parts of the system first: Client Management, Scheduling, Invoicing, and Getting Paid.
These four areas will allow you to run the scheduling and accounting side of your business. Until you understand and feel comfortable with the basics of Service Autopilot, we suggest you wait to branch out to other areas of the system.
The introductory class series will get you started, but you don't have to stop there. Take advantage of training options for Service Autopilot--it's the quickest way for you, and others in your company, to make the most of SA in your business. A short investment of time will set you up to succeed with the system.
Recorded Training Classes:
Live Training Classes:
For those wanting more in-depth training, we offer In House training, currently in a virtual setting. These three-day sessions are open to a limited number of attendees.
If you need help with anything, you have several options.
During office hours (Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time):
- Live Chat at Message Icon > Live Chat
- Phone at 972-728-4040
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the Help Center (Profile Icon > Help Center) for complete access to 1000+ articles and videos.