To add a One-Time Job through the Job Wizard, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the Job Wizard.
- Select an Account.
- Select "One-Time" as the Job Type.
- Select one or more Line Items. Be sure to fill in the correct quantity and rate.
- Click Next to move on to the Scheduling and Assignment section.
- If you know when you will work the Job, Schedule a date. Otherwise, the Job will appear on the Waiting List.
- If you know who will work the Job, Assign it. Otherwise, Estimate the Team size.
- Click Next to move on to the Billing section.
- Change the Invoice Descriptions and Billing Preferences, if needed.
- When you are finished making changes, click Finish.
If you scheduled the Job on a specific date, it will appear on the Dispatch Board. If you did not schedule it on a specific date, it will appear on the Waiting List.