You have the option to enable these settings for employees who will use the features below.
Team Leader Permissions
Go to Settings > Company > User Roles & Rights, select the role for your team leader, then click the Mobile tab. Check the following rights:
- Enable Push Notifications - allows updates to appear on the Team Leader’s phone
- Edit Timesheets - allows the Team Leader to allocate time spent on jobs
- Edit Crew – add or remove crew members, and clock them in for the day
- Require “Before” Pictures and Require “After” Pictures - Team app users will be prompted to add before-and-after photos, similar to the Legacy Mobile App.
- Contact Client - If Call Ahead is enabled on a Job, checking this will enable the user to see the Contact Client option on the visit in the app. This will allow the user to call or text the Client.
Show Team App in Spanish
If you set the device's language to Spanish, the Team app will display text in Spanish.