You can save a number of different views on several screens within Service Autopilot. These views load any selected filters and columns so you can save time when pulling up filtered lists. Custom Views can currently be applied to the following screens: Clients, Leads, Estimates, Calendar, Dispatch Board, Snow Dispatch, and Dispatch Calendar. In this article, we'll work within the Dispatch Board.
To create a custom view, follow these steps:
- Go to Scheduling > Dispatch Jobs.
- Select the dropdown menu next to the Dispatch Board heading and click Create View.
- A dialog appears. Enter the new Screen View name then click Save.
- After saving, you'll be looking at your new view.
- Add and apply any filters you'd like to load when you select that View.
- After applying additional filters, go to the View dropdown menu and click Save to update your View.
The page will load with the filters and table columns you selected whenever you load that View. You can edit Screen Views at any time by saving them again. You can delete Views by clicking the X instead of the Save link.