The Wall Clock lets you set up a spare laptop or tablet for clocking in at the office. This is specifically for Resources who are not Service Autopilot Users. When each Resource uses a PIN and clicks Clock In, the Wall Clock creates a clock-in record for the day as well as an audit record which will appear on the Resource’s Timesheet.
To use the Wall Clock, use the following steps:
- Hover over the avatar in the navigation bar.
- Select "Wall Clock Mode".
- Click the number pad to enter your PIN. The Show button lets you see the PIN as it’s
- The Clock In screen appears. Click Clock In. The main Wall Clock screen returns, and
another Resource can now log in.
- The next time that resource enters their PIN, they have the option to Clock Out or Start Break.
If the Resource does not select an option within 30 seconds, the screen returns to the Wall Clock, where they can enter their PIN again if needed.
At the end of the workday, the Resource enters their PIN and clicks Clock Out.
If a Resource fails to clock in or out, you can edit their time records on the Timesheet.
Whichever Resource enables the Wall Clock can log in to SA in another location. Resources cannot access SA from the Wall Clock.