From the Estimate list, you can bulk update several fields on multiple estimates at one time. This is especially useful if you need to update the Stage of multiple estimates.
Proceed with Caution: All updates made on the Bulk Edit overlay are permanent; if you are not working from a filtered Estimates list, it could be very difficult to undo your actions.
- Go to CRM > Estimates.
- Select the Estimate(s) to update.
- Click Bulk Edit.
- In the Bulk Edit overlay, edit any fields you need to change.
- Estimate Description - the overall description or "title" of the Estimate.
- Estimate Document - the document used for the Estimate.
- Stage - the step of the Estimate process that the Estimate is in. More information on Stages can be found here.
- Sales Rep - the Sales Representative assigned to the Estimate.
- Source - where the estimate sale originated from.
- Show Discounts - this will show each individual line item discount for the Estimate.
- Estimate Date - start or creation date of the Estimate.
- Valid Until Date - date the Estimate is valid till. This is an informational date only and will not prevent the client from accepting the estimate after the date.
- Click Update. A Confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Yes.