You can create recurring events on your Calendar for regularly occurring, non-billable appointments such as staff meetings. These events will recur on the Calendar until you cancel the event.
To create a Recurring Calendar Event, use the following steps:
- Go to Scheduling > Calendar.
- Click and drag on the Calendar under a specific time and day. This will prompt a "New Event" box to open. Alternatively, you can double-click anywhere on the Calendar.
- Click on the check mark icon to open the Schedule Item dialog.
- Select "Calendar Event".
- Click Select.
- On the Add Calendar Event overlay, fill in information, such as the name of the event, start and end times, location, and guests.
- In the lower right corner of the overlay, click "Never" next to "Repeat" to set up the frequency the event will reoccur. Click OK to close the dialog.
- Click Save.
By switching to the month view on your Calendar, you can see all scheduled recurring Calendar Events. You will see a separate event for each Resource or guest you added to the event. If you ever need to delete the event, return to the "Repeat" tab and select "Delete All Occurrences of this Event".