Create a Recurring Event
You can create recurring events on your Calendar for regularly occurring, non-billable appointments such as staff meetings. These events will recur on the Calendar until you cancel the event.
To create a Recurring Calendar Event, use the following steps:
- Go to Scheduling > Calendar.
- Click and drag on the Calendar under a specific time and day. This will prompt a "New Event" box to open. Alternatively, you can double-click anywhere on the Calendar.
- Click on the checkmark icon to open the Schedule Item dialog.
- Select "Calendar Event".
- Click Select.
- On the Add Calendar Event overlay, fill in the information, such as the name of the event, start and end times, location, and guests.
- In the lower right corner of the overlay, click Never next to "Repeat" to set up the frequency the event will reoccur. Click OK to close the dialog.
- Click Save.
Note: By switching to the month view on your Calendar, you can see all scheduled recurring Calendar Events. You will see a separate event for each Resource or guest you added to the event.
Stop A Recurring Event
To stop a recurring event, follow these steps:
- Go to Scheduling > Calendar and double-click the recurring calendar event.
- In the Edit Calendar Event Overlay, click Edit All Occurences of this Event.
- Then click Custom to edit the frequency.
- Set the event to have "No End," to "End after" your choice of occurrences, or "End by" a specific date then click OK.
- Click Save.