The V3 Activity Stream is located on the lower right of the Review Account overlay:
This feed will show you all of the recent activity on the Account. By default, you will see all activity. Navigate to the Filter by link under All History to view filters for the feed:
Selecting Note, Call, or Email as a filter will open a small preview window where you can see additional information without opening an entirely new overlay.
Emails display with a paper airplane icon. whereas calls display with a phone icon, and notes display with a notepad icon. Notes are also shaded yellow to help you to tell them apart from other updates.
Select the note to see a preview. Click Edit to make changes:
You can also view activity by category:
- Past Visits show Jobs that have already been completed.
- Future Visits show upcoming scheduled Visits.
- Future Events show upcoming scheduled Events.
- Each card on the Future Events tab will show the subject of the Calendar Event, the assignment, Ticket number, date scheduled, appointment time, status, attachments, and comments.
Click the paperclip icon to view or add attachments. Click the paper airplane icon to view and add comments to the Calendar Event so Resources can see them on the mobile apps and route sheets.
- The Transactions tab is a list of Invoices, Payments, Credits, and other accounting transactions.
- The Estimates tab is a list of all Estimates on the Account.
Use the search bar under the tab selection to find a specific record such as a Visit date or an Invoice number.
By default, the results will be sorted with the newest records first. You can reverse the sort order by clicking the sorted link: