SendJim is a third-party online marketing platform that is designed to take the work out of sending marketing materials to your clients or potential clients. This can include postcards, mailers, other types of media, and even gifts.
SendJim integrates directly into Service Autopilot so you can quickly launch marketing campaigns with automations. In order to use SendJim, you will need to first set up an account with them so it can be integrated with SA. Integrating with SendJim requires a Pro Plus subscription in SA.
To set up the integration, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Marketing" section.
- Click Login to SendJim. The page will reload to ask for your SendJim login credentials.
- Enter your User name and Password.
- Click Login. A confirmation message will display.
- Click the Allow Access button to complete the integration. This should redirect you back to the Integrations page of SA.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
Once the integration is complete, you will see the following information displayed on the Integrations page in SA:
- Date Created
Disconnect from SendJim
Follow these steps to disconnect your SA account from SendJim.
- In your SA account, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under "Marketing", click the Disconnect from SendJim button.