SendJim is a third-party online marketing platform that is designed to take the work out of sending marketing materials to your clients or potential clients. This can include postcards, mailers, and other types of media and even gifts.
SendJim integrates directly into Service Autopilot so you can easily launch marketing campaigns with automations. In order to use SendJim, you will need to first set up an account with with them so it can be integrated into SA. Integrating with SendJim requires a Pro Plus subscription in SA.
To set up the integration, use the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll down to the "Marketing" section.
- Click Login to SendJim. The page will reload to ask for your SendJim login credentials.
- Enter your User name and Password.
- Click Login. A confirmation message will display.
- Click the Allow Access button to complete the integration. This should redirect you back to the Integrations page of SA.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
Once integration is complete, you will see the following information displayed on the Integrations page in SA:
- Date Created
Disconnect from SendJim
Follow these steps to disconnect your SA account from SendJim.
- In your SA account, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under "Marketing", click the Disconnect from SendJim button.
Note: Disconnecting SendJim from your SA account does not cancel your agreement with SendJim. SendJim is a third-party tool and SA is not responsible for any monthly fees incurred from its use.