With V3 Accounts, you can add a property photo without going out to the property and taking a photo through the Team app. A property photo can be seen from the Team app to help your teams better identify where service will be performed. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to an account.
2. Click the House icon or the Property address to go to the Review Property overlay.
3. Click Edit on the Review Property overlay.
4. Click the Coordinates section.
5. Click Add Photo.
6. Choose a photo from your computer.
7. Click the Arrows at the bottom of your photo to rotate it as needed.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Save Property.
Once saved, the photo can also be seen from the Review Property overlay.