May 15, 2020
This update contains some fixes to existing issues. There are no new features in this update.
We presented a series of free webinars based on our In House training. You can access the recordings and FAQs at: HELP > Knowledge Base > Getting Started & Training.
Updates to Correct System Issues
- On the Account Review overlay, job details for future visits were sometimes not appearing. This has been fixed.
- Previously, it was not possible to edit an existing account note, which meant you could only replace an existing note with a new one. This has been corrected; you can now edit existing account notes.
- Previously, charges set as percentages were causing a system error. This has been fixed.
- There was sometimes a problem with bulk printing of invoices, but it’s working now.
- In Installment Plans, merge tags were not auto-filling on the invoice line item descriptions. This has been corrected.
- Some products were not appearing in packages. This has been fixed.
- Previously, if there were two or more line items on a One Time or Waiting List Job, you could not edit the dates on that job. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, if you edited a One Time or Waiting List Job in V3 that had already been dispatched, the job would go back to “Pending” status. This has been fixed.