You might need to change a Timesheet entry for various reasons, such as when a Resource forgets to clock out. Follow these steps to change information on either the “Clocked Time” or “Work Time" tab:
- Go to Accounting > Timesheets.
- Select a Resource from the left panel.
- Click a day to see the time-entry detail. If the day you’re looking for is not shown, click the date range at the top of the screen and select a new date range from the calendar.
- Click any entry to modify.
- To add a Timesheet entry, click the “add” button.
- Fill in the Timesheet Entry overlay.
- Click Save.