On the Dispatch Calendar, you can bulk edit the status of a Resource's jobs by using the icons in the card header. This makes it easy to dispatch the day's jobs at once after you've finished assigning Jobs. To do this, use the following steps:
- Go to Scheduling > Dispatch Calendar.
- Select the Resource(s) you would like to view cards for.
- Click the cell phone icon in the card header to dispatch all Jobs.
- Cancel the dispatch by clicking the calendar icon.
- Mark all jobs as complete by clicking the green check mark icon.
The status of each Job will show as an icon at the top left of each card. If all Jobs have the same status or the status is modified in bulk, that status button will turn slightly gray after it is clicked.