There are many different types of Jobs that can be created in Service Autopilot based on when the Job will be scheduled. The Job Wizard divides Job into two different categories: Jobs that occur once or Jobs that occur more than once.
Jobs that occur once
- One-Time Job: a Job that only occurs once and you know when it needs to be scheduled
- Waiting List Job: a Job that only occurs once but you do not yet know when it needs to be scheduled
- Both One-Time and Waiting List Jobs can be moved between the Dispatch Board and Waiting List. Where it appears initially depends on if you know when you will schedule the Job.
- Multi-Day Job: a Job that occurs once but across two or more days
- Snow: a Job that is only scheduled as there is need (an Event)
- Note: Snow Jobs cannot be scheduled from the Job Wizard. They must be scheduled from a Review Account overlay.
Jobs that occur more than once
- Package Job: a series of Jobs that happen over a specific period of time such as a season's worth of fertilization services
- Packages must be created (Settings > Master Packages) before they can be added to a Job
- Recurring Job: a Job that occurs regularly based on a Master Schedule that can be applied to any Services or Accounts
- Master Schedules must be created (Settings > Master Schedules) before they can be used on a Job
- Custom Recurring Job: a Job that occurs regularly based on a custom schedule you create for a single Job on a single Account
- This schedule is created on the Job Wizard