How to Add a New Client
Setting up a Client in Service Autopilot (SA) is a two-step process:
- Accessing the Add Client Overlay
- Entering Client Information
SA allows you to add Clients in a number of ways. Most frequently this is done from the Header or the Client List. However you choose to add a Client, you will enter the same information.
Step 1: Access the Add Client Overlay
Adding a Client from the Add Button in the Header
- Access the SA full site.
- Click on the Add button in the Header and select Client.
Adding a Client from the Client List
- From the Header, go to CRM > Clients.
- Hover over the Actions button on the top-left corner of the Client List.
- Select Add Client.
- You can also use the Add Client button on the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Enter Client Information
Now that you have chosen a method to add a Client, the Client Edit overlay appears:
From this overlay, add the Client's information and be sure to fill in any bold sections as they are required fields to save changes. You can navigate through the different tabs at the top of the overlay to fill out additional information. There is one required field on the Billing tab:
The When to Invoice field will be automatically filled with whatever is set as the company default. If the company default is set then this field does not need to be added so you can save your changes.
After initially saving, a Client can be edited at any time.