If you have the Client Portal subscription, your Clients can make their own credit card Payments from the Client Portal any time they please. This can save you some of the headache of having to enter Payments manually as the Payments will appear on the Client Account as they are made. Clients may have questions about how to make an online Payment. The steps are outlined here so you can better assist your Clients.
To make a credit card Payment from the Client Portal, use the following steps:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- From the Home Page, click Pay Now.
- Check the boxes next to the Invoice(s) you want to pay or Select All.
- Click the green Pay button.
- To use the credit card already on file, click Pay Invoices. Otherwise, add the card information for the card you would like to use.
- Click Got It to dismiss the confirmation message. You will be returned to the "Billing" tab of the Client Portal.
To see the new Payment as applied to the Account, refresh the "Billing" tab.