If you have forgotten or need to reset your password, this can be done within SA whether you are already logged in or another user needs to do it for you. To reset an Employee password, use the following steps:
- Go to Team > Employees.
- Select the employee whose password you wish to change.
- Click the Edit link next to the Employee's name.
- Select the User Settings tab.
- On the left side you will see the text field for Password and a button to Reset.
- Enter a Password that has at least eight characters, one capital letter, and one number.
- Click Save.
If you do not see the password reset button, you must enable it under User Roles and Rights: Settings > User Roles and Rights > [Your Role] > Scheduling > Reset Employee Password.
After a password is saved, it will always show as five encrypted characters regardless of how many characters the password actually is.