To add a recurring Job through the V3 Job Wizard, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Job Wizard.
- Select an Account.
- Select Repeats as the "Job Type."
- Select one or more Line Items. Be sure to fill in the correct quantity and rate for each line item.
- Click Next to move on to the Schedule/Assign section.
- Select which repeating schedule you'll use for the Job. The dropdown has your list of Master Schedules and gives the option to create a Custom Schedule.
Note: If you create a Custom Schedule, it will only be applied to this Job and cannot be used on other Jobs.
- Select the start date for the Job.
- If you know who will work the Job, assign it. Otherwise, enter the estimated Team size.
- Click Next to move on to the Billing section.
- Change the Invoice Descriptions and Billing Preferences, if needed.
- When you are done making changes, click Finish.