You can manage all your Service Autopilot estimates for any client or lead on the Estimate List screen. To access this screen, go to CRM > Estimates:
This screen shows all the estimates you have in SA. You can focus on certain types of estimates using the filters at the top of the screen. A couple of common filters are by stage and sales representative. For example, click either or both the Stage and Sales Person filter at the top of the screen, then make a selection from the dropdown list.
You can create custom views for this screen or select a different view by using the menu below the filters list:
Use the Add Estimate button at the top right to add a new Estimate directly from this page. The buttons at the top of the table can be used when an Estimate is selected:
- Bulk Edit - make changes to one or more Estimates at a time by using the Bulk Edit overlay:
- Bulk Create - this button allows you to add Tags to multiple Accounts at a time
- Delete - delete one or more Estimates
- Copy - copy an existing Estimate
- Email - email one or more Estimates simultaneously
- Print - print one or more Estimates simultaneously
If you have a lot of Estimates, you can change the number of results on the page at the top-right of the table:
Delete the number in the Page Size field, type a new number (up to 500) and press Enter on your keyboard. Use the arrows to move between multiple pages of results.