When you Invoice your Clients, you may want to provide them with an Invoice that only shows the amount due for that Invoice. There are some Invoice Formats available to you that exclude the Client's Account Balance. To view all Invoice Formats, go to Settings > Invoice Customization.
The list of Invoice Formats is very long. You will need to scroll all the way through and find a suitable one. When finished, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Some formats that exclude the Account Balance Include:
- Form C - No Coupon or Account Balance
- Form C - No Account Balance
- Standard Invoice - No Account Balance
- Invoice with Logo Space - No Account Balance
- Invoice with Logo - No Account Balance
- Invoice with Logo and Address - No Account Balance
Invoice with Logo, Address and No Account Balance, Rate or Quantity