With Advanced Fields, you can easily insert different kinds of data fields into your Form. These fields are already set up with the format you’ll need for common form fields, such as name and address. With most of these fields, you can optionally add a label, description, or placeholder text. You can also use the slider to choose the size of the text field.
- Email – This field automatically maps to the Email field for the Account.
- Phone - This field can be used to collect a phone number. If you want to collect multiple phone numbers, select the phone number type in the dialog box.
- Date/Time - This lets the user select from the calendar tool or type in a date or time.
- Multiple Choice – The user can choose only one option from a list. You can provide any number of options in the list.
- Checklist - The user can select zero, one, or more answers from a list of checkboxes.
- Rating - Ask users for feedback with a numeric rating scale.
- Review – Users can provide a star review and add comments.
- Hidden Field – You can use this to store internal notes that are hidden from users.
- Credit Card Update – fI you're integrated with Clearent as a credit card processor, a secure form will appear for the user to enter their credit card information.