- Log in using your Service Autopilot email and password.
- The Load List shows the products you may need to load for today’s jobs. You can tap the blue arrow to tab over and view your properties individually before starting. Tap Start Day in either section when you are ready to begin your first job.
Map icons indicate the current status of a job:
Solid blue - job is in progress
Solid green - job is finished
Solid red - job has been skipped
Solid yellow - job has been paused
Green outline - job has not started
Pinch or expand two fingers to zoom in and out of the map to see the day’s jobs.
Tap the arrow to zoom to your location.
Tap the stack of maps to see the satellite view.
- If you are a crew leader, you will be redirected to the "Review Team" window. You can tap the Edit button to edit your team. If you do not need to make changes, then tap Continue to clock everyone in. Tap the trashcan icon to remove team members or the plus sign to add team members as needed.
If you make changes to your team, tap Save and Start Day.
- The list view gives field users the option to perform bulk actions on jobs, like starting or skipping multiple jobs.
1. Tap the List button to see details for all jobs that day, including the time allotted and services planned for each client, then select the check boxes for one or more jobs.
- Tap Start Work At Job Site to clock into the jobs you’ve selected. The status indicator will change from NOT STARTED to WORKING or tap Skip Services to skip the selected jobs.
Note: After you tap Start Work At Job Site, the checkboxes disappear.
- Tap any address to see the detail screen for that client.
- Tap Complete Work at the end of the job.
- On the "Finish Work" screen, tap Done after making needed adjustments.
- On the "Time Summary" screen, adjust any data as needed. If you uncheck "Is Complete" the job will not be marked complete and will be changed to Paused status on the app.
- Tap Done. The status of the job changes from WORKING to FINISHED.