You can email Invoices in bulk from the Invoice screen. This helps you streamline your workflow. With just a few clicks you can send all of your Invoices to each Account every day, week, month, or as needed. Before emailing (or printing) in bulk, make sure that you are finished editing any Invoices that need to be changed. To email Invoices, follow these steps:
- Go to Accounting > Invoices.
- Click All saved filters.
- Select a filter to view the Invoices you need to email, such as the common filter Invoices to email.
- Check the boxes next to the Invoices you want to email.
- Click Email. This will open the email overlay.
- The subject line and body on the email overlay will be the default Invoice email. Be sure to make changes to the email, if needed. Remember that this email will go out to all selected Invoices.
- Click Send.
When the action is complete, a message in the upper right corner will display how many Invoices were emailed and locked: