You can email Invoices in bulk from the Invoices Screen. This helps you streamline your workflow - with just a few clicks you can send all of your Invoices out to each Account every day, week, month, or as needed. Before emailing (or printing) in bulk, make sure that you are finished editing any Invoices that need to be changed. To email Invoices, use the following steps:
- Go to Accounting > Invoices.
- Click All saved filters.
- Select a filter to view the Invoices you need to email such as the Common filter Invoices to email.
- Check the boxes next to the Invoices you want to email.
- Click Email. This will open the email overlay.
- The email on the email overlay will be the default Invoice email. Make changes to the email, if needed. Remember that this email will go out to all selected Invoices.
- Click Send.
When the action is complete, a message will display in the upper right corner of how many Invoices were emailed and locked:
You can view the sent emails from Marketing > Email Activity or from the Timeline on an individual Client Account.