There are many different fields and components to an Account. This overview will briefly touch on each of them. When you click on the name of an Account, you will see an overlay that looks something like this:
The Actions list is on the left and an overview of the Account is on the right. As with other screens, any text in blue is clickable. There are four buttons immediately available to you on the left:
- Edit - open the Edit Account overlay to make changes to an Account.
- Schedule Job - open the Job Wizard and schedule a One-Time or recurring Job or Package. Note: You cannot schedule Snow Jobs from this wizard, that is under Advanced Actions.
- Add Transaction - add a new Invoice, Payment, or Credit to the Account.
- Add Ticket - add a new Ticket to the Account.
Click Advanced Actions to see more actions you can take:
- Estimate - add a new Estimate to the Account
- Schedule Snow Job - schedule an On Demand snow Service (if enabled on your SA Account)
- Installment Plan - add a new Installment Plan to the Account
- Fill Out Form - fill out a Form for the Account
- Add Notes/Attachments - add and manage Account notes, billing notes, and attachments on the Account
- Account Statement - send a statement to the Account listing all past transactions within a selected time frame
- Email - send an email to the Account
- Cancel Account - turns a "Client" into a "Former Client" and cancels their existing Jobs
- Delete - delete the Account
Below the Advanced Actions is the Audit Trail. Click View All if you need to see a history of the Account including the users who made changes.
The right side of the overlay will default to the Account Details tab where you can see the most frequently used information about an Account at a glance. At the top you will see the Account Name and Property address. Click the blue house icon to go to the Review Property overlay:
Click the arrow under Account Balance panel will show you a breakdown of any outstanding transactions on the Account. To the right of that will be the Tickets panel. This panel will display all Tickets with a status of "open" by default. You can also display "on hold", "pending", or "all" Tickets for the Account.
Next, you will see the Contact Info for the primary contact on the Account:
Continuing down the screen, the Jobs panel will show you all active and inactive scheduled Services on the account. Any Account Notes will be seen in the Account Note panel. If the text in the Account Note field is lengthy, click the bracket icon to expand the Note. The Account Overview panel will show you the Account #, Account Since date, Account Source, Portal Username, and whether the Account has registered for the Client Portal. The remaining panels will display billing information and Installment Plans, respectively.
The Activity Stream is located on the lower right of the Account Review overlay:
This feed will show you all of the recent activity on the Account. By default, you will see all activity with all 16 filters selected. Click one of the tabs at the top of the panel to go quickly to the items you would want to see or you can change the filters manually. The magnifying glass icon will allow you to search items in the stream. To change the sort, click the arrow at the right side of the panel.
Use the "Note" field to quickly add a new Note to the Account. Below that, each item will appear as a card. Any card with blue text will open into another overlay so you can see more information about the item.
To see additional fields such as Custom Fields, click the "Other" tab at the top of the overlay:
On this tab, you will see additional information about the Account:
On this tab, you will see the Tags applied to the Account, any Related Accounts, Custom Field values applied to the Account, the Account's Invoice Preferences, Marketing Preferences, and Automations. To close the overlay, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the overlay.