You can use a rating scale in a Form to ask users for feedback about your company with a numeric score. To add a Rating scale to a Form, follow these steps:
- In the Form Designer, go to the FIELDS tab.
- Under Advanced Fields, click Rating.
- Customize the form by changing any of the following:
- Add a title in the LABEL field, such as “How’s our service?”
- Update the DESCRIPTION field if needed, such as “0 = Worst, 5 = Best.”
- Set the number range for the RATING SCALE by moving the slider.
The minimum is 0-5 and the maximum is 0-10.
- Choose a color.
- Under FIELD MAPPING, select an option from the dropdown list.