To ask users for feedback about your company with a numeric score, use a rating scale on a Form. To add a Rating to a Form, use the following steps:
- In the Forms Designer, go to the “FIELDS” tab.
- Under Advanced Fields, click Rating.
- Customize the form by changing any of the following:
- Add a title in the “LABEL” field (“How’s our service?”)
- Update the “DESCRIPTION” field if needed (“0 = Worst, 5 = Best”)
- Set the number range for “RATING SCALE” by moving the slider.
The minimum is 0-5 and maximum is 0-10.
- Choose a color.
- Under FIELD MAPPING, select an option from the dropdown list.