On a Form, your Submit button doesn’t have to say “Submit.” You can use any wording and change the text treatment, as with most areas of V3 Forms. In the same way, you can edit any of the standard buttons, like Previous and Next.
To change a button's text, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Edit overlay of the Form you want to modify.
- In the preview panel on the right, click any button. This will reveal the edit options for the button element.
- To modify the text on the button, toggle the text switch to ON for the buttons you want to customize.
- Use the Text field to modify the button text.
- Optionally, select colors for the button. Changing the button color will affect all buttons.
- Additionally, you can change the text color, border-radius, and height of the buttons. These changes will also affect all buttons.