You can Pause a Job for an Account if there is a period of time where a recurring Job or Package Job does not need to be completed. This will prevent Visits from appearing on your Dispatch Board.
To Pause a Job for an Account, use the following steps:
- Go to CRM > Accounts.
- Click the name of an Account to open the Review overlay.
- In the "Jobs" section, click the Job you would like to pause.
- On the Review Job overlay, click Pause.
- Enter a Reason for Pausing the Job.
- The Date to Pause Job will default to the current date. Change, if needed. If you know when the Job will be resumed, enter a Date to Resume Job.
- Click Pause.
A paused Job will show a yellow banner on the top of the Review Job overlay:
On the Review Account overlay, the Job will show as "Paused" as well: