You can Pause a Job for an Account if there is a period of time where a recurring Job or Package Job doesn't need to be completed. This will prevent Visits from appearing on your Dispatch Board.
To Pause a Job for an Account, follow these steps:
- Go to CRM > Accounts.
- Click the name of an Account to open the Review Account overlay.
- In the "Jobs" panel, click the ellipses next to the Job you would like to pause.
- Click Pause Job.
- The "Date to Pause Job" will default to the current date. You can change this if needed. If you know when the Job will be resumed, enter a "Date to Resume Job." Enter a "Reason" for pausing the Job then click Save.
- In the "Jobs" panel, click the name of the Job you would like to pause.
- On the Review Job overlay, click Pause.
- Fill out the Pause dialog then click Save.
A paused Job will show a yellow banner on the top of the Review Job overlay:
On the Review Account overlay, the Job will show "Paused," as well: