You can send an Account Statement to any of your Clients that is a summary of all transactions within a given time period. This is especially useful for Clients in a Master/Sub relationship because you can send a single document to a Client rather than multiple Invoices in multiple Invoice Emails.
To send an Account Statement, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Client Account.
- Click More.
- Click Account Statement. The Account Statement will open in a new tab. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker to view this tab.
- Fill in all information desired for the details of the statement, then click Update.
- You type a Statement Message that will show at the top of the printed or emailed statement.
- Preview the Account Statement at the bottom of the page.
- Once your information is entered and the statement looks the way you want, click Print or Email at the top of your screen.