When you're ready to send an Estimate via email, use these steps:
- Navigate to the Estimate overlay.
- Change the status of line items from Draft to Quote.
- Click Save. At this point, you can click the Preview button in the upper right corner of the overlay to see how it will display to the client.
- To email the Estimate, click the Email button. This will open an email overlay in case you need to further customize the email.
- On the Email dialog, click Send. The Estimate Stage will change to Sent.
Once the client receives the email, they can click the link in the email to go to the View My Proposal website. Here, they can select services they want and then accept them. If you’ve included a signature line in your Estimate Document and settings, the estimate will have a button that allows the client to sign:
After the client signs electronically, the Accept button appears. The client clicks this to finalize their acceptance.
If the client accepts, the Edit Estimate screen will show a new stage.
See also Sending Estimates from the Mobile App.