After you have set up estimates in SA, you can create and send them from the Legacy app, or bring them up on the app to show clients and leads you are with.
To turn on User Rights for needed for estimates, go to: Settings > Company >User Roles and Rights > (Role) > “Mobile” tab, then check the “Enable Estimates” and “View/Edit Client” check box.
Follow these steps:
- On the Legacy app menu, go to the Lead/Client list.
- Tap the Lead or Client you will be creating an Estimate for.
- Tap View Estimates to see or modify existing estimates.
Create a new estimate by tapping the Add (+) button.
- Select Estimates > Create Estimate OR Create from Template if you have an Estimate Template already created. (This can have a document template associated with it.)
- Tap Add to add line items. Items will show in a “Draft” status (D). Tap the “D” to change the status. This must be done before you can email the Estimate.
- To add a Product, swipe left on any line item, then tap the green “+”. Use the red "X" to delete any line items.
- Modify the statuses of line items if needed, and verify that your pricing and descriptions are correct
- Tap Save.
- Make sure a document is selected, then email the estimate from the Legacy app.
If you’re with the client or lead, you can show them the estimate, and they can accept and sign it directly on your mobile device.
After the Estimate is saved, it can be edited any time from the Account on the Legacy app