You can create and send Estimates in the field from the Service Autopilot Mobile App. First, you’ll need o turn on User Rightsneeded for estimates. To do this, go to Settings > User Roles & Rights > (Role) > Mobile tab, then select the checkbox for “Enable Estimates” and “View/Edit Client.”
To create an Estimate in the Mobile App, follow these steps:
- On the Legacy app menu, go to the Lead/Client list.
- Select the Lead or Client you're creating an Estimate for.
- Tap View Estimates to view and modify existing estimates.
- Click the Add (+) button > Create Estimate to start from scratch or select Create from Template if you have an Estimate Template already created.
- Tap the Add button to add services, products, or packages to the estimate. Items will show in a "Draft" status (D). Tap the "D" to change the status to "Quote" (Q). This must be done before you can email the Estimate.
- When you're done, tap Save.
After the Estimate is saved, it can be edited at any time from the Account on the Legacy app.