You can create and send Estimates in the field from the Service Autopilot Mobile App. You’ll need “Enable Estimates” and "View/Edit Client" checked for your chosen Users in the Mobile tab in Settings > User Roles and Rights to access them.
To create an Estimate in the Mobile App, use the following steps:
- Go to Menu > Clients.
- Tap the Client you will be creating an Estimate for.
- Tap View Estimates.
- Tap the plus sign in the top right corner.
- Select "Create Estimate" or "Create from Template" if you have an Estimate Template already created.
- Tap Add to add line items. Items will show in a "Draft" status (D). Tap the "D" to change the status. This must be done before you can email the Estimate.
- To add a Product, swipe left on any line item then tap the green plus sign. Use the red "X" to delete any line items.
- Tap Save.
On the Mobile App you also have the option to email the Estimate, capture a signature from the Client, or add photo attachments. After the Estimate is saved, it can be edited any time from the Client's Account on the Mobile App.