When you create a Recurring Job, one of the Schedule options is to "Create Custom Schedule." The option is exactly as it sounds. You can create a schedule that will only be used for one Job with one Client. A Custom Schedule is useful when you know in advance that a Client's service dates will be unique.
To create a custom schedule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to a Client Account.
- Click Add > Add a Recurring Job.
- On the New Recurring Job overlay, select Create Custom Schedule from the Schedule list.
- An Edit Schedule dialog will appear. Set any parameters you would like for the Custom Schedule.
- Click Show Schedule on Calendar. A calendar overlay appears with selected dates darkened.
- If "AUTO-RENEW" is selected and the displayed dates are correct, you have completed your Custom Schedule. Click the "X" in the corner of the dialog to close it.
- If you click Modify Schedule, a pop-up will appear to warn you.
- Click Confirm to go back to the previous dialog so you can change the parameters as needed.
- If "MANUALLY" is selected on the Edit Schedule dialog, you'll be able to select or de-select dates on the calendar as needed. A red message appears alerting you that your schedule will NOT auto-renew.