When you create a Recurring Job, one of the Schedule options is to "Create Custom Schedule". The option is exactly as it sounds - you can create a schedule that will only be used for one Job with one Client. A Custom Schedule is useful for when you know in advance that a Client's service dates will be unique.
- Navigate to a Client Account.
- Click Add > Add a Recurring Job.
- On the New Recurring Job overlay, select “Create Custom Schedule” from the Schedule list.
- An Edit Schedule overlay appears. Set any parameters you would like for the Custom Schedule.
- Click Show Schedule on Calendar. A calendar overlay appears with selected dates darkened.
- If "AUTO-RENEW" is selected and the displayed dates are correct, click the "X" in the corner of the overlay. You have completed your Custom Schedule.
- If you click Modify Schedule, a pop-up appears warning you about what will happen next.
- Click Confirm to take you back to the previous parameter overlay. Change parameters as needed then repeat steps 5-6.
- If "MANUALLY" is selected on the calendar overlay, you can now click dates on the calendar to select or de-select as needed. A red message appears alerting you that your schedule will NOT auto-renew.
Note: You will not see Upcoming Job dates in the Job overlay until the Job has been saved.