If you are unable to see a decimal point on the keyboard of your Android device, it's most likely an issue with the default keyboard. To get around this issue, you can download a new keyboard and change the settings so the new keyboard is the default keyboard.
To change the keyboard, use the following steps:
- Go to your Play Store
- Download a new key board. The one pictured is the Google Keyboard. It has the ability to swipe text and is free.
- Once you Install, Accept, and download the App, open it.
- Select Get started.
- Then you will want to Enable the keyboard. Tap Enable in Settings.
- This is what the settings page will look like. Tap Google Keyboard.
- Then tap Switch input methods.
- Choose English Google Keyboard.
- Tap Finished.
- Go back to the SA Mobile App. This is What the new keyboard looks like AFTER you open the job. The photo is of the Job Item Details page.