You can Pause any Packages or Recurring Jobs on the Master Job level. You might do this if a Client has a certain time period that they do not need service. For example, a Client has a weekly cleaning service but will be out of town for a month and would not like cleanings during that time. You could pause their service for when they will be gone and set it to resume when they're back.
To Pause a Master Job, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Client Account
- Hover over the top, right corner of a Master Job to reveal the MORE dropdown list.
- Select "Pause".
- The Pause Service dialog appears. Enter any relevant information.
- The Job remains on the Client Account highlighted in red. Hover over the job to display the "Reason" text.
- Job instances during the paused period will not appear on the Dispatch Board. They remain on the list of All Upcoming Jobs and are highlighted in red.
Even if a Restart Date is entered, you must still manually restart a Service or Package. You can restart or edit a Paused Service at any time through the same MORE dropdown list described in step two.