The Group Selection tool on the mapping console allows you to select jobs by drawing a shape around a geographic location:
To do this, use your mouse to right-click to form the points of the shape on the map. Click the first point to close the shape.
Once an area is drawn, the top half of the panel at the left will display the budgeted hours, number of services, and total revenue for all services in the selected area.
- The Update button appears on the Dispatch Board and Close Out Day mode. The Dispatch button is available only on the Waiting List.
- The Group Settings section contains a dropdown list for Marker Display, which contains two options:
- The Show only selected option removes any markers/deselect Services that aren't within the drawn area and display markers/select Services within the area.
- The Show all markers option does not remove any markers from the Map; it will select only the services on the grid that are within the area.
- The Filter Checked Jobs button below the Marker Display list removes all jobs not falling within the drawn area from the map and the grid.
To undo your changes to the map display with the Group Selection tool, refresh the page or click the Refresh button on the Dispatch Board. This will add back any services that you removed from the map.