You can add attachments to a Client Account from the full site. These can be any type of attachment such as images of a Client's property or a PDF of a work agreement the Client has signed. Any files added as an Attachment can be seen on the Client Account on the full Service Autopilot site or the Service Autopilot Mobile App.
To add an attachment to a Client Account, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Client Account.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to view the Attachments section.
- Click Attach File.
- This will open your computer's file manager. Select the file you would like to upload.
- Click Open.
- The page will reload to display the file you just uploaded.
- To delete an attachment, click the red "X" at the left.
- The pencil icon at the right allows you to edit the file name or description. Click the save icon at the right when finished.