Invoice Grids are very similar to Estimate Grids in that it allows you to display multiple line items and columns of information within a Document. Invoice Grids can be added to an Invoice Email Document Type so you can display an Invoice in the body of an email without having to attach a PDF.
To create an Invoice Grid, use the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Invoice Grids.
- Click Add Grid.
- On the Grid Designer overlay, customize the grid from the default settings. Start by changing the Name from "Custom Grid" to something more specific.
- Customize what fields will or will not show on the grid by clicking the buttons and toggle switches in the panel at the right.
- Hover over any column heading to reveal an arrow that will allow you to change the position of the columns in the grid.
- Click Save when finished.
For instructions on how to add an Invoice Grid to an Invoice Email Document, click here.