Once you have selected data points for your analysis, you can represent that data visually by adding a chart. Follow these steps to add one:
- From an analysis, click Add Chart.
- Click the option item for the type of chart to create.
- Choose from the different chart modifiers. These will have a direct impact on the chart’s x and y’s axis, column labels, sizes, and additional columns. These will vary based on the type of chart selected.
- Click OK to generate the chart.
- If you just need the image, hover over the top-right corner of the chart to reveal the Get Image button. Clicking this will open a dialog to save the chart to your computer.
- To save the chart to your Visual Gallery for use in a Report, click the Visual Gallery icon at the top of the panel.